Dense Fog 1/2/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dense Fog 1/2/09

I put in a Fatboys this morning, rode around blind in the fog for a few hours and had enough, so I motored home. Once I got loaded up and on the road, the fog cleared. Dang the luck. Navigation was implossible without GPS. I fished a few reefs for a while with no success, didnt fish long since there was no bait in the area. Better luck next time.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

I'm going in the morning PM me if you wanna go. I'm not that far from you!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Yeah,I'll let you know. I am waiting to hear from my buddy, we might be tacking a trip to matagorda depending on his schedule and weather. If not, Im down.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Bring your shotgun cause they've been slaying the mallards at the island that I've been fishing.

Comment

Will do, I will call or PM later today to let you know what my plans are.

M.M.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Have you looked at the weather? It is not looking good for tomorrow.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
              Have you looked at the weather? It is not looking good for tomorrow.
              60% of severe thunderstorm possibilites...I don't see a problem!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I wanna leave early and get back early!!

Comment

i got my brother coming down finally with his boat next week.. anyone know how the north shoreline has been doin as of late??
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

Not 100% sure haven't seen many reports, most of the guys have been targeting shell reefs and working bait / birds if present...
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You still going tom mike?

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
                        You still going tom mike?
                        It'll be EARLY if I do.

Comment

I fished the N. shoreline two evenings ago. Lot's of bait, but I only had some half arse blowups and one brief hook up before dark.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                            I fished the N. shoreline two evenings ago. Lot's of bait, but I only had some half arse blowups and one brief hook up before dark.
                            Were you wearing your neon vest with reflective decals, and matching strobe fishing helment?
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Did you go today Mike? I am p**ed, where the rain they promised me was coming!

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                              X