Diversionary / Karankawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diversionary / Karankawa

Figured we'd give it a shot this morning before the crowds hit. Was on the water at daylight and off at 11:30 before it got too insanely crowded. Water was green and full of bait ( mostly shad and shrimp) caught 7 or 8 reds two of which kept at 20" and 26" -- 1 fat trout 16" and 1 - 17" Flounder. If we would have stayed at the first spot a bit longer probably could have caught more reds -- there were quite a few tailing along the grass. Almost all of the fish were caught on spinnerbaits with a few on electric chicken soft plastics.

Oh yea -- I'd like to give a shout out to the jerk (I'm being really nice with the word jerk) in the yellow cat who was rude to us at the gas station this morning. You can bet if I ever see you broken down anywhere I'll be telling you you're #1 as I blast past you.. It doesn't cost anything to be nice.... Jerk!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ibtsoom; May 30, 2010, 02:03 PM.
    Shut up and FISH!!

WTG Brad.......Great report!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice Slam of fish! That makes for a great day.

Sorry about the turd though. Hope he got skunked!

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
        WTG Brad.......Great report!
        LOL -- Who's Brad? Is that the dude in the cat?
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Glad to see you got into them today!!! Havne't seen them tailing there, musta been nice to see that. Thanks for the report!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
            LOL -- Who's Brad? Is that the dude in the cat?
            Oops.....Did I do that again.....Sorry. Yeah, he is the one with the baby cat.
            Great report though.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice work Mike
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice job of beating the crowds. Don't let the jerks spoil your weekend.
                Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Thanks for the info man im going out tommarow evening !! I have been haveing good luck with spinners also

Comment

There have been a decent amount of larger reds feeding on the shoreline in the evenings lately. I like to fish it on an outgoing tide, and drift near the shoreline with the help of trolling motor. It's nothing really special, but I can pull at least one decent red out of there on any trip. Looking forward to your report.

Comment

Working...
                    X