Quick Bayou Bash - Sunday chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Bayou Bash - Sunday chocolate

After towing the kids around on the innner-tube Saturday ..... I awoke at 10 till 6 on sunday, and snuck out of the cabin and got on the water ....

Stayed in the bayou and only used one lure .... Black Ninja ....aka blk super spook Jr.

1st blow up was like a bomb going off on the shoreline .... but she missed it completly ..... so instead of making another cast I hung around giving her a minute to wonder if she would have another easy meal cross her path.

After a few cast in another direction I made another one back in the general area .... she popped it again, but this time she stuck .... 20 inches and in the box ..... and boats galore were buzzing by me heading out to the bay ....

The tide was real low and just starting to come back in ..... so the reds could not get in the grass ..... but they were patrolling on the out skirts .... you could see there backs out of the water, and they wanted nothing to do with a topwater ...

So I satyed in the middle of the bayou, near rafts of mullet .... occasionally you would here one meet their demise, so I would cast in the area .... this proved to work, as i boxed another 20 and a 17" er ....

Off the water by 8am ..... and went to table .... one trout got sideways on me since he was still kicking from the O2 system from Texxan1 ..... Got a nice little gash on my finger to prove the fish stay frisky.
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Nice trip,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great report Brian.....Thanks!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
      X