1/3 and 1/4; Jumbile and State park areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/3 and 1/4; Jumbile and State park areas

I fished Saturday afternoon about 3:30 to 4:30-tried Jumbile cove. My nephew was fishing there and they caught 4 keeper trout and a bunch of throwbacks. I drifted near them before they left and I caught dinks-they left about 3:45 and I left at 4 and went by State park shore-1st cast a keeper-threw 4 more times-3 more trout and went in. Hit same spot yesterday at noon. 14 casts=11 trout to boat, 3 keepers. Ran out of shrimp at 12:45. Water was in great shape, outgoing tide, some baitfish in area. Live shrimp for bait. Parker 23 Big Bay blew by-fish turned off.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

nice one, thanks for the report.. besides one ahole, where there alot of boats out?? thinkin of hittin up around there this wkend
    Boats and hoes.

Comment

Nope. Several Kayakers in Jumbile but they were back a ways. The guy wasn't real bad-he could've stayed off more by 10+ yards and not waked me and the fish-he was 1/2 way between me and shore, but he had plenty of room to be closer to shore and he was hitting throttle. I saw about 3 boats yesterday-looked like pleasure boaters, not fishermen. I think the warm weather had the fish stacked up (I was near an "opening" from the marsh-not up in there-hint hint!!). Was anchored in 4', fishing 2-3'.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Way to go man. fry em up tonight and watch the horns!

Comment

Fried some yesterday-will be too busy watching the Horns stomp Buckeyes to cook!!

GO HORNS!!!

Comment

Working...
          X