Reel repair/cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reel repair/cleaning

Who's doing reel repair down around Clear Lake?

Got a message to Reely thru a search on here. Disregard

Comment

Reely Out There... Mike Covich (sp)
      "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

If Reely is Mike Cubbage then yes. He is mikeinfriendswood on other boards.

Comment

Presently have 3 reels @ the Reel Inn in Baytown. They appear to be really nice folks and from what I've heard the Best around.. They break your reel down completely... Excellent with Shimano's they say. I'll report back later this wk and let you know what I think!!

Another place is Bob's Reel cleaning in LaPorte, used him before and was pretty satisfied but expensive.

Sorry I have a # but at home and @ work!

Good Luck!
          wd

Comment

Ok, got my reels back today and I must give them ( her ) Susie a Big Plug, excellent customer relations and the reels look brand new. I'm so impressed, cost was less than I thought. $122 with multiple repairs on all 3 reels. Easy to find even though they are located in the sticks off of Gou Hole road by Cotton Lake in Baytown..

Bob's Reel cleaning is located in La Porte, found his # if still active.
            281 703 1630

Look out fishes here I come!
            wd

Comment

PM Reely out there, Mike Cubbage. Great guy, has worked on Shimano reels for years, was their pro staff technical advisor down here for a long time. He lives in Bayou Vista now, hence not posting as mikeinfriendswood anymore.
              http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Working...
              X