Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha servicing dealer advice

Hey guys,

I will have a new boat arriving in a few weeks. I plan on following the service manual closely. I dont want to give Yamaha any reason to deny a warrantee claim if something should come up down the road. It's only a 60hp four stroke on a technical skiff, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

So...any suggestions on where to take this rig for service? I live near Alvin. Finish Line (Bayou Vista), Perkin's Marine (Alvin), Marine-Max (Seabrook), Ron Hoover Marine (La Marque), and Texas Marine (Seabrook) are all listed in the Yamaha website as servicing dealers. I'd like to find a dealership that is honest and consistently does good work. I've dealt with poor service in the past and don't want to go through that again.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what you think.

Tight lines!!!

I have being taking my yamaha to perkins marine for the last 4 year, good service and prices.

Comment

Sports Radio 610 talks highly of Perkins!
      Congrats on the new Rig!!

wd

Comment

Do your research, and go with a dealer that you feel comfortable with.

I would take it to who you bought the rig from, generall yyou get better service from them.

BTW
        Kresta's recently helped out Sea Center with their flounder boat, and I believe they are a Yammi repair center.
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I will trailer my Robalo to Kroll's again the next time anything is up with it. Those guys are amazing!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X