Small Pink Skitterwalk is back!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Pink Skitterwalk is back!!!!!

Picked up three new small sw008 pink skitterwalks at academy today. It said New!! on the front of the box. Yeah!!!

LOL

Your about 6 months late.. It came out again a while ago. I hope this time, it stays out.. I ran out about 2years ago of them, glad they finally got wise and remade them

Thomas
    Capt. Thomas Barlow
    281-827-6815
    www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

i do good with the big one.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I got some about 6 mo ago also.....Got the chartreuse also....
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Love the pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Race1Mopar View Post
            Love the pink!
            IM tellen ya Race !
            Attached Files
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Is it just me or is the paint a lot more, how should I put this......******? Its like a wrap on the new ones, Ive gone through three already and can chip the paint off a new one with my fingernail.

Comment

if I could hook a fish, I would find out.

although, the last pink skitter I got is chipping real bad. So is the clown superspook.

Comment

Great, something else I have to buy. Thanks guys!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Ya know when Shedogs came out the chrome just flaked off. Everyone complained and Mirrolure changed their process.
                    Rapala, on the other hand, could give a ratz azz about their Skitterwalks leaking or the finish coming off their lures. I've contacted the company several times with no response. The rep here locally is the guy we need to find.
                    I guess they look at it like..... "great, we'll just sell more lures!".
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I caught a bunch of reds on The baby skitter last week and didn't lose any paint, but the week before I caught just a few trout on a Chart Skitter and half the paint is gone.....
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                        Ya know when Shedogs came out the chrome just flaked off. Everyone complained and Mirrolure changed their process.
                        Rapala, on the other hand, could give a ratz azz about their Skitterwalks leaking or the finish coming off their lures. I've contacted the company several times with no response. The rep here locally is the guy we need to find.
                        I guess they look at it like..... "great, we'll just sell more lures!".
                        I caught one trout on my chrome/blue she pup the other day and half its paint is gone also.

Comment

Working...
                        X