Busted a few yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted a few yesterday

Headed to Garwood yesterday and hooked up with buds Jesse and Ryan to shoot at some quackers. Ended the day with a 3 man split of 9 with the majority being pintails, 1 each. Fun day, and boy was it cold. It wasn't too bad early but by afternoon the temp seemed to really drop. Birds flying everywhere and the ones we got Ryan called in. This was only my third duck hunt and best so far.....killed more than I missed.
    Few pics from the hunt and checkout Jesse's dog Sky in action.Shes a very intense dog when it comes to birds.

Man this stuff is addicting!
    Attached Files
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Sweet. Nice pictures. The second is my favorite. I love how they watch the skies.....
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Nice shoot.Nice pics too
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Awesome shoot. Good times.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Nice shooting!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Looks to be only females in that mess of ducks... Sucks to shoot a female pintail I laugh when one of my buddies does Last year was my first Pintal Drake, Mallard Drake and Red Head Drake I should have mounted them but they were all mangled.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Theres more than just hens in there. They got some nice drakes too.
              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
              X