This might pizz you off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might pizz you off

Anyone sending a gun in for warranty or to a gunsmith will now have to send their firearms through multiple FFL dealers, fill out 4473's and pay for back ground checks on guns you already own...
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

No might about it. It did.

Comment

Yes this is just one more thing in a string of little things to curve our 2nd Amenment Rights. They figure if they take small steps we won't notice.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Better keep an eye on the new supreme court justice too
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

More and more crapola. We need california and is nuts to leave the USA, then 90% of the control nuts will also be gone-I know-a little off subject, but I think California starts all the crapola.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Did anyone read the FBI report that said gun related deaths have plummeted to 40 year lows since the assault rifle ban was lifted?

Comment

Working...
            X