Lower Galv Bay 6/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Galv Bay 6/4

Started out this morning in 20 mph winds from the NW. Winds were humping and rain all around us and the fish were on a feeding frenzy. I started out with tops and had 1 client with shrimp under a cork and the other with a plastic. And on our first drift I catch 2 on tops and my other guys dont get a sniff. On the second drift I switch another guy to tops and 1 still throwing shrimp. We both hooked up on tops so on the 3rd drift we all threw tops and we all were catching fish. Nothing huge but we had a few at 3 pounds. It was awesome! We caught about 14 and then left to go find some reds. My first spot was loaded with reds. First fish was a 25 inch slot but the rest were rat reds. My guys didnt care because they were having a blast. We power poled down on them and it was like an assembly line. 1 guy at the front throwing his popping cork to the spot. He would hook up move back to me and I would unhook him while the other guy would go up front and throw in the spot and hook up. Off the water by 10:30 this morning with some happy clients. Sorry no pics because they are too revealing on my spots.
    Capt Craig Lambert
    832-338-4570

Thanks for the report Capt!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
    X