Boat Show Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Show Saturday

Anybody goin' to be there Saturday? I'm going to head up there, maybe with 007.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Get ready...beer is $7.25 a bottle and they don't allow vendors to bring any in this year. WTH is 007 gonna do?
    I had enough fun Tuesday Sandy....nothing but fishing and workin for me this weekend, although I have been invited on a sand hill hunt for Sunday!
    Y'all have a good time!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

What'sthe bag limit on sand?
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
        What'sthe bag limit on sand?
        You been in the swamp too long!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

The boat show was a good time. Pal'd around with Dutch Treat and VJER from 2cool. I did find a secret magic cooler too! Sorry y'all, I am sworn to secrecy.

Comment

Yah well my magic cooler refills itself with Miller Lite and Shiner and produces ice, drains itself and cleans the fish left inside...

Beat That!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
            X