Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommorow

Hey fellas,

Some buddies and I are heading down to GI tommorow for one last trip for awhile (we're all accountants and our busiest time of the year is upon us). Was wondering if any of you guys could point a good place to walk-in wade tommorow, given the conditions...rain in the morning and a pretty stiff N/NW wind tommorow around lunch. How's it work, North wind, fish southern shorelines?

We got skunked at Confederate Reef last week off kayaks and would like to tighten a few lines tommorow anyway. Any advice you could offer would be much appreciated.

Got me-I'm thinking the winds will be real bad and low tides-that combo usually spells "skunk" for me. I guess I would try Sportsman road area and maybe Starvation Cove. I would think Jones Lake, Greens may be the ticket with high north winds.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

usually with a north wind down there i would fish the north shoreline b/c its blocked by the wind, but there is some protected spots on the south side.. also the lagoon on the east end is usually allways protected no matter what the wind and it usually holds its share of flounder, and they only hit gulps..
      Boats and hoes.

Comment

I had a party scheduled for tomorrow but they canceled due to weather. I'm going out anyways, atleast until the wind gets nasty. If ya'll want to buy the gas I got a boat ready to roll. Plan on doing some drifting in upper West Bay.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

That would be awesome pimp, but there's 5 of us...kind of a large load for a boat, eh?

Comment

Yip, that would be tough LOL.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by mallardslayer77 View Post
              That would be awesome pimp, but there's 5 of us...kind of a large load for a boat, eh?
              The boat and myself are free tomorrow too!! PM me or Greg and we can all go out together!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

man, wish i would have seen this earlier so i could jump in on it, guess ill be paddling my *** off 2morrow... i'll blame it on Mothers once again..
                Boats and hoes.

Comment

Wish I'd have read the message boards after work on Friday. Bummer. Thanks for the invite though fellas.

We ended up going to Anuac and didn't get so much as a bite.

Comment

Working...
                  X