1/10/09 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/10/09 pics

A few pics from this morning. A report to come later, got to haul butt over to the boat show.

Red was 27" and the Trout went 27 to 28", not exactly sure because she was released.

AQUA PIMP
    Attached Files
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

That last pic should be titled "OH SH*T!!" it's time to go!! Nice fish.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Nice fish Pimp! That front looks nasty coming in.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Beautiful fish aqua pimp!

Comment

Nice fish Piump..Why couldnt that trout find my corky last week haha

Did you get her on a topwater?

Comment

Since I had an open day yesterday I figured I would get out and see If I could get a shot at a big girl before the front blew through. The conditions were perfect with light wind and a strong outgoing tide. The fog was thick yesterday morning and navigation was somewhat of a beeotch. Went to one of the big Trout holes and made a grind of it for about 4 hours. Within the first 45 minutes I had 4 or 5 blowups but no hookups. From what I could tell these Trout were not anything over 20". But I had plenty of mullet jumping in the area so I decided to stay and make a grind of it. About 2 and a half hours later the small bone super spook jr was crushed by a big Trout going 27 to 28 inches. No exact measurement because I did a quick photo and released her. About 30 minutes later the stupid Redfish crushes the bait and the fight is on again. I just knew I had a better Trout on but turns out it wasn't . Owell!!!! Decided to call it a day when the front blew through.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

And for a dollar I'll tell you where he caught her. Cash only though.

Comment

Nice fish,Congrats
                NK
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

JT gots jokes Bwaaaaahaaahaaahhhahhaha

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Greg, came up to the Boat Show yesterday, was sick all last week with Strep... Didn't see you but someone said you were at the Plant... sorry I missed you.

Nice fish!!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ive been their before . With you know who,didnt whe go to hooters that night?

Comment

AP:

I gave JT a dollar and he just spent it on a beer and didn't tell me where you caught that BIG girl!!!! Shazam, just goes to show you can't trust anyone in oil biz (wait, that means me too).

Really nice trout.

Trade ya my dink hole for your big girl spot!! Ha Ha.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The only one who has ever been to that spot is JT. About a half mile northwest from that spot you were at.

AQUA PIMP
                          AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Yep, I believe you're right, but think it may be NE. Just look for a red/white Skeeter with no registration #s-(waiting on insurance $ to pay the dang sales taxes-err, I mean I'm "test driving" it)!! Thanks Ike!!
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                            X