Lower Galv Bay 6/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Galv Bay 6/7

I have a hard time scheduling a trip with no tide moving so I arranged for an evening trip today to fish that outgoing tide. We left fat boys around 2 pm and our first stop we started catching fish immediately. We boxed 6 or 7 keepers and also caught 5 or 6 ladyfish fish plus a few under size trout in 2 or 3 drifts and just like a light they switched off. It was tough going the rest of the day. We caught a few rat reds and a few more undersize specks but it just wasnt happening. I had Mario and his son Adrian on the boat today and one of their goals was to learn as much as I could teach them in our few hour visit together and I think they learned a lot. In fact Adrian has a pop quiz that I will be sending him tomorow with permission of his dad. They both did great today with Mario catching more fish than his son but Adrian had the big fish of the day. Way to go Adrian!!! Most of our keepers were caught on a sand flat in 2-4 ft of water with popping corks and a shrimp. Great day with some great guys!!
    Attached Files
    Capt Craig Lambert
    832-338-4570

Thank you so much Captain..!! Yes..we had an awesome time out with you..!! Learned alot and will make a few adjustments. I would recommend
    Captain Lambert to anyomne looking for a good trip on the Bay.
    Yes..Adrian will be quized today on what we learned..
    He had a blast..it was his 1st time out with a Guide.!!
    Thank you for showing us all you did.
    Can't wait to go again..!!

Tight lines to all..!!
    Troutfan62..

Comment

Nice job Capt.
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

nice job!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

WTG Capt!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Good Job!!

Comment

Working...
            X