4 days offshore and the Fishing Fiesta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 days offshore and the Fishing Fiesta

All right guys, if ever wanted to do an over nighter after Tuna, I got a trip you might be intrested in.

The Big - E does only one of these real long trips a year (76 hrs)and it coincides with the Freeport Fishing Fiesta.

The big boat will have a cook and includes food in the price.

If you ever were worried you would not know anyone, or were not sure what to bring, I would be happy to walk you through everything......

Boat leaves on July 1st and comes back on Sunday the 4th ....still time to see the fire works ......

Here are a few pics that gives you an idea of what we catch
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Nice MP Looks like fun... But I will be fishing inshore during the fiesta...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Very nice Brian......That is a load of fish! I wish I could.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'm thinking about getting a bunch of members together and booking the stern of the Big E on a 72 hour trip
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Now I know what a truck load of fish really is. I can only imagine what peopel thought when they drove by you on the raod or freeway.
          Last edited by PasadenaMan; June 9, 2010, 11:23 AM.
          NoBama

Comment

NICE FISHING Skipper.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Now that looks like a blast! How far offshore and what are the sleeping conditions like? You sleep, where you fall

how much per person?
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice haul!!! length of trip and the fish

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  I'm thinking about getting a bunch of members together and booking the stern of the Big E on a 72 hour trip
                  The stern is nice but I like the Bow, when I toss a Topwater at 100lb class tuna ..

Also, this is the only 4 day trip they do each year unless it's a private charter

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
                  Now I know what a truck load of fish really is. I can only imagine what peopel thought when they drove by you on the raod or freeway
                  The boat caught 144 yellowfin and hundreds of Black fin on this trip .... this pic is only a 3rd of the Yellow fin

We had to put them in the truck to make it easy to get to the cleaning table .... no high-way driving here....

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                  How far offshore and what are the sleeping conditions like?......... how much per person?
                  You generally go way out beyond the regular floaters like Boom-vang ....to Falcon and beyond ....but you try to go where the fish are....

Sleeping conditions are nice for a party boat, clean bunks with curtians to close yourself off from anyone.... and away from traffic and the food areas
                  By far the best sleeping conditions of any big big boat on the coast

This trip will run a cool $G .... but that comes with a cook and food

That comes down to $250 a day and night ......
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

WOW, for a cool G, it better come with something else Sorry, but can't afford that right now after my cool G is broken and lost gear last month.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

This trip got knocked down to a 3 day 2 night trip due the the F'n TS ....

Were leaving Friday at 6am

I need me a Tuna Fix
                      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Don't be scared to bring back something for me to clean bud! Wish I could make this one but there will be other trips. Good luck btw Brooke said she and the boys will be there on Monday
                        "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

Good Luck Bryan and have a great trip. post your results.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good luck..ya'll..cant wait to see those pic's.
                            They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                              I wanna go!!
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X