XMAS Bay 6/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XMAS Bay 6/10

Just like at Christmas, I only got one gift! This one had pretty black dots all over it and a yellow mouth!Met up with Hogie this morning and stepped in @ double dark thirty! That was fun! Really enjoyed meeting Hogie, he's good peeps! Chip showed up too! What I do know, if you are going to fish with either of these guys, you better be prepared. These guys are machines!Even with the wind, it was a great day to be out on the water! Can't wait until next time!

Moe
    Last edited by Moe; June 10, 2010, 05:46 PM. Reason: Messed up title!
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

chip has brain damage...LOL he thinks you HAVE TO fish 3 time a week...
    you gotta love his enthusiasm
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Hey.....I resemble that remark! I only caught 1 keeper red myself, but lost a nice big sow trout. Good to get out with you and Keith today Moe!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I had a blast I fish 5 times a week so I guess that make me a waterhead as well...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
          I had a blast I fish 5 times a week so I guess that make me a waterhead as well...
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Forgot to mention that we saw a bull shark about 7' up chasing something in about 2' of water.......At least something was feeding.
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I always miss the fun trips!
              Scott
              "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Darn Keith, you would think I would get a call if you fish 5 times a week. Let's try to hook up next week some time!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Hogie- better than a "Jughead"!

Hammer has long legs and moves around in the water pretty swiftly- y'all should have seen him get to shallow water when he saw that bull shark up close!

Comment

Yeah.....You moved pretty quickly for a big guy yourself!
                    sigpic

Comment

I was out chest deep and looked back and yawl were land locked LOL... I thought thats what the issue was, Its not a bull shark its a black tip and it is there around that area every mornin... It is guarding my area for any potlickin LOL... Just keep that in mind when your out there before daylight throwin tops... LOL His name is Chomper... Also know by his oriental street name... HO LEE SCHITT... LOL
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hey cuz you neglected to mention Hoagie's pet, whats up with that? Its amazing how you can learn to wak on water without the proper training. Glad you got a chance to hit the water with The H Man and Chip and you made it back in one whole piece. Fish hard and fish often!
                        A Living Legend

Comment

Well, i feel so much better now knowing it's a black tip! Right! Hogie, you can expect me a lil closer to 5:30 next time!

Comment

Sounds like fun guy's i will have to frive down and meet ya;; someday soon.
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

HOGIE 70.....the shark whisperer.
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X