Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC Wow

Is this harsh or no?

Similar thing happened to Alabama before and they are ok.

"KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- High level sources in multiple conferences have told KCTV5 that Texas and Texas A&M are looking to move to the Big Ten Conference and have petitioned for membership, while the University of Oklahoma is planning on petitioning the Southeastern Conference to become a member of its conference.KCTV5's sources said that Texas and Texas A&M do not have to include Texas Tech or Baylor in their plans. Sources told KCTV5 that there have already been discussions about the two schools entering the Big Ten and that the agreement could be made as soon as Thursday.Oklahoma is currently working on petitioning to enter the SEC, but must find another university to enter the league with them, sources said. TMZ Sports has reported that Oklahoma State is likely to accept a bid to move to the Pac-10. Earlier Thursday, Colorado accepted an invitation to join the Pac-10.KCTV5's sources also said that some Big 12 officials are saying decisions on which deals Big 12 schools take invitations by the end of the day Thursday, although the deals may not be officially announced. Big 12 officials also tell KCTV5's sources that some Big 12 office employees are planning to be without a job within weeks.Those decisions would leave the University of Kansas, Kansas State University and the University of Missouri with Baylor, Texas Tech and Iowa State in the Big 12. The Missouri Board of Curators met Thursday and planned to meet Friday to discuss the future of Missouri sports"

Comment

I heard on 97.5 that Texas A&M were kicking around trying to get in the SEC.

Comment

USC Harsh? Heck NO!

SMU's death penalty..... now that was harsh!

There's two different topics being discussed on this thread... Collapse of Big 12 and USC's 2 year suspension, bowl title stripped etc.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yeah. Sorry Coe. I figured w/ TX thinking about jumping into the PAC-10 its all related. Hard to think straight with all the craziness going on!

Comment

Did USC get the death penalty? No? So it's not very harsh is it.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

**** usc

Comment

i got astrek out...that should ve said fvvvvck usc

Comment

I am not really a USC fan I just wanted to get some feedback.

Comment

Don't take it to heart mjh... I think they deserve whatever they get. I attended SMU '01-'05 and witnessed first hand what the death penalty did to that football program even after so many years had passed. They are finally just now doing well again breaking .500. I think we won 4 games in my 4 years there.

Rules are rules and if your break them you pay the price I don't think you should be able to hide behind anything whether it be your schools name, money etc. SMU was a powerhouse back before they were hit with the penalty. NCAA won't ever play that card again but its good they have come up with alternative ways to reprimand those programs wanting to cheat their way to victory because that's what it is they are cheating everyone... Fans, players, future players and the game itself.

A lot of players lose the love of the game and get wrapped up in the fame and money not good.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Can you say Bush! Are they taking away the national title? If so, can you imagine calling the school asking for their crystal football back

By the way, all I thought about is how sports have become such a big business versus being a sport like in the old days.
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                      X