Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billystix winners are announced

hi guys
    great to be able to say i have the winners, i truly hope that you guys will get out and spread the word for this fine message board, this man deservers to have a totally awesome board with lots of members, it is one of the few boards that i visit that i feel comftroble posting on, so lets all do our part and help him build the site, i kinda like the idea of being the custom rod dude
    know what i mean vern??
    ok on with the show, t shirt winners are as follows.
    #1---imhammer--3xl
    #2--majek manic--lrg now for the custom rod winners you will get a 6ft6 custom billystix built to your specs with titanium guides a $300 rod for "$100 "man i must be outta my frigginnn mind but i done done it so it's gotta stand.
    just messnnnn with you winners.

#1---robalo
    #2--flatout fishinnn---- congrats guys give me a call so that we can get the rods built, you t shirt guys get in touch, i need all shipping addy's plus $2.50 for postage.
    once again thanks for allowing billystix custom rods to have this little contest and i look forward to doing it again.
    stix
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS; January 12, 2009, 01:27 PM.

Cool-I'm calling Billy today! Thanks!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

hurry before i change my mind and the price goes up
      stix

Comment

lol I'll get one if one of the winners does not come through!

Comment

Congrats guys and thanks Billy this is a great offer! Winners should do a short write-up under our product review forum
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

BillyStix Rod

I hope you all are jealous when I get my "BURNT ORANGE AND WHITE" custom BillyStix rod!! I am looking forward to it. In about 2 weeks, I will post pics of it so any Aggies can be jealous and any Longhorn would be proud of it!!

Hook 'em Horns.

Thank you BillyStix!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i just spoke with robalo, and i will be getting his rod started first thing tomorrow, need to complete one that i am currently working on.
              guys if you have any questions on the custom spiral please feel free to give me a call, i will not try to sell you, just answer your questions.
              stix

Comment

Grats to the winners!!
                Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Sweet! I will be proudly advertising for Billystix! Maybe one day I will be able to afford one of those sweet stix!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I need help...

Give me some color scheme guy's!

Thinking red, white ,and blue. Just like my last Billystix.

Man...I've been in the dumps and this just made my day. Thanks Billy!
                    Last edited by FlatoutFishin; January 12, 2009, 08:36 PM.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Wow! This is the first time I've ever won anything. Pretty exciting, cant wait to get the t-shirt. Thanks Billy! How do I get in contact with you for my t-shirt?

MM
                      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

MM- Check the images on the original post there's a picture of Stix by his car number is on there etc....

or visit www.billystix.com

Comment

FOF-anything but maroon and white!! I'm getting Burnt Orange and White. Go Horns!!

Comment

I went with the camo. That's something you just don't see everyday.
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I'm going with the West End Anglers logo on mine We'll see what Billy says when I call him

Comment

Working...
                              X