Need Advise: Recommend a Party Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advise: Recommend a Party Boat

Galveston or Freeport. Checked a few web sites. Never been on one and wondering what to expect. Can anyone share info on a deep sea, 12 hr. trip, is what were lookin to take. Thanks

Go with Williams Party Boats...

Make sure you have Bailey Campbell & Cody Holman as deckhands they work for Capt Johnny Williams

Bailey & Cody are both Founding Members here and they work the party boats now during the busy season they love fishing with FWE members. They will put you on fish!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

x3
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

If you have never been offshore then I recomend you take a non drowsy dramamine the morning before the trip and the day of the trip. Dont forget to tip.
          NoBama

Comment

You can also take Ginger Pills, dramamine is good too but makes you drowsy.

Comment

Thanks Coe, Called both numbers got recording. Left my info.

Comment

One guy going said he got a pill for the sickness many years ago from his doctor, said it worked. I dont like doctors visits. Where is info. to back up this Ginger Pill deal, not saying it dont work, I wade fish every week and only deep sea 1-2 days a year.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Go with Williams Party Boats...

Make sure you have Bailey Campbell & Cody Holman as deckhands they work for Capt Johnny Williams

Bailey & Cody are both Founding Members here and they work the party boats now during the busy season they love fishing with FWE members. They will put you on fish!

http://www.galvestonfishingboats.com/

I agree...
                  "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
                  "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Originally posted by reelmacoy View Post
                    One guy going said he got a pill for the sickness many years ago from his doctor, said it worked. I dont like doctors visits. Where is info. to back up this Ginger Pill deal, not saying it dont work, I wade fish every week and only deep sea 1-2 days a year.
                    Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel did a whole episode on it... Natural Ginger worked better & produced less drowsiness then the drug store's Dramamine etc.

Comment

I have been on the Capt John almost 10 times now and one 36 hour tuna trip. Bailey works hard for everyone on the boat. I would not take anyother boat. In fact Patrick Lamire from Texas fish and game magizine uses the boat as well. Its a hard working professional boat. I highly recommend them.

Dorthy usually answers the phone. Being such a short season I bet it might be hard to do a weekend trip. Best of luck to ya.

Comment

Goin out on Monday, June 28th with Capt John. Taking a friend who has never been offshore fishing, should be a blast!! Asked for Bailey & Cody and he said one if not both would be on.... hopefully the weather holds up!! Do they sell beer on the boat?

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Red View Post
                          Goin out on Monday, June 28th with Capt John. Taking a friend who has never been offshore fishing, should be a blast!! Asked for Bailey & Cody and he said one if not both would be on.... hopefully the weather holds up!! Do they sell beer on the boat?
                          Yes, you can buy beer in the galley area if I'm not mistaken. I will sometimes bring a little whiskey in my bag and buy cokes

Comment

Battle Red, let us know how yall do. Me and about 5-7 guys going July 7 , I think, or 8th.

Comment

I want to go out on that boat too.When is snapper season over?
                              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                              X