Bolivar Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolivar Photos

A guy in the office sent these to me to post on the site... You can see the damage for yourself.
    Attached Files
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Here are some more...
    Attached Files

Comment

and more...
      Attached Files

Comment

more...
        Attached Files

Comment

last but not least!
          Attached Files

Comment

A buddy of mine had one of those new houses in that gated subdivision-I thought his house made it. Nope, something washed in and went right through the center of his-all his neighbors' houses made it-they tore his down last week. We had it bad, but those folks got it much worse and it seems Galveston officials are ignoring that area.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Todville rd looks that bad.

Comment

They still have piles of sand / debris 10' high along the edges of the road... I'm sorry but they need to move the theiving contractors to Bolivar and let them do some real constructive work as opposed to stealing my lumber we had piled up for rebuilding our downstairs... S.O.B.'s!!!

Comment

Believe it or not Barney Fife at Jam Beach actually set up a sting about 3 houses west of me. The house had already been hit once. Barney parked in my neighbor's drive and the other JBPD drove by, shining his spotlight as he normally does and drove off while Barney sat in his truck waiting for the scum to drive up. About 20 minutes later they went to the house and caught 2 thieves-they were construction workers from out of state. Don't know what they got justice wise, but certain it wasn't enough. Keep your eyes open for folks not belonging at your neighbors' places and call the police-so what if they were ok to be there, you were just being a good neighbor by calling cops over suspicious activity. Coe: I have told my neighbors to shoot anyone at my place or call cops. If I do not tell my neighbor that I have a contractor down, he'll definately stop them and call me (he likes to use his gun!), but I usually always call him and let him know when I have someone coming there to work. If they weren't spota be there, you just saved your neighbor some $ and pain. Sorry about the stolen lumber.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

even in houston my co-worker and i lost $2000 in roofing materials last night in an hour and a half let me and my HK find them well see if the ever steal agian
                    Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Originally posted by Red Fish Rob View Post
                      even in houston my co-worker and i lost $2000 in roofing materials last night in an hour and a half let me and my HK find them well see if the ever steal agian
                      I wanna know how you have such a high reputation level Rob... Unbelievable...

Comment

Working...
                      X