Best GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best GPS

What gps do you guys think is the best?I just bought a boat and need to buy one and there are a lot of them and so many models!I will mainly fish bays and back lakes thanks for the help.

I like the the Garmin 440

Comment

GPS & Fishfinder Combo?

I am partial to Garmin for inshore use.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I love my Garmin also!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

x3 on Garmin.
          Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
          and
          Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

X4 garmin. I have a 500 series and only wish I had a larger screen

Comment

I am having issues with Lowrance/eagle stuff. The plugs dryrot from sun exposure and units do not like heat (never leave em for long periods exposed to high heat like in a radio box). But my cheap Eagle combo (500c) was only $290, so if replacing or repair is needed, I aint out much. I'd go garmin based on what I've encoutered with Lowrance.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I like my Lowrance, but have had some issues like Jerry. I am going to stick with it though, but will look at another GPS once it craps out.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks again.

Comment

I have the Garmin 540S pre-loaded from Angler Products and couldn't be happier.............
                    " What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded ."
                    Captain Augustus McCrae

Comment

Give Capt John a call...

www.angler-products.com

Comment

I have always had a Garmin since GPS has been around, but if they don't make a reasonably priced sounder/GPS with a larger screen I may switch brands. The narrow vertical screen is a step backwards from the old square screens IMO
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

With Garmin..you win!
                          They like shiny spoons...

Comment

This is what i have been running for a couple f years...http://www.tigergps.com/lowranceifinderh2oc.html
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by SLPass-Assasin View Post
                              I have the Garmin 540S pre-loaded from Angler Products and couldn't be happier.............
                              contact Capt. John
                              Marine GPS, Chartplotters, Fishfinders, Fishing Maps, Fishing Hotspots

(281)235-2035

Comment

Working...
                              X