When do you guys fish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do you guys fish?

I'm still relatively new to wadefishing and saltwater in general. I work 8-5 but now that the days are longer I try to head out after work when I have time. When do you guys go?

Whenever we can!! TTU Wader goes all the time-and he catches, unlike some of us!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Everyday if possible. I am thinking you might be asking where versus when, because you will get the same response from everyone on the site.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Whenever I can!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

HMMMMM I agree with Hammer on this one.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Before I lived down here full time it was whenever I could. Now I look at the conditions and go when it's right. Sometimes when it is on in the canals here I just watch and don't fish. I have learned a lot about how bait acts when the predators are feeding.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

Any chance you get... you won't catch anything unless you make a run at it.
              "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

If you don't get your line and reel wet, your gear will dry rot. lol
                Living in Conroe, weekends and approved vacation days & sick days cough cough.....
                NoBama

Comment

Whenever I feel like it. Try not to on weekends or holidays but sometimes ya just got to make an exception.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Aggies View Post
                    I'm still relatively new to wadefishing and saltwater in general. I work 8-5 but now that the days are longer I try to head out after work when I have time. When do you guys go?
                    I'm guessing your asking what time to go. Generally early in the mourning and late in the evening is the best. But it also depends on tides. But I just go when I can even if conditions/tides aren't good.
                    Anytime's good when your fishing

Comment

This time of year early in the morning and late in the afternoon.Man i hope the powers that be be don't mess up my chance to fish this weekend!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tro-Trout View Post
                        I'm guessing your asking what time to go. Generally early in the mourning and late in the evening is the best. But it also depends on tides. But I just go when I can even if conditions/tides aren't good.
                        Anytime's good when your fishing

Its best to fish a moving tide but if you got time to go, GO! Even if the weather sucks, you just never know when that loner 10lb trout is going to come cruising within casting distance
                        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys, I was just wondering. If anyone ever wants to drag a newbie around let me know!

Comment

I agree with everyone else as fish anytime you can but the ideal times are during a moving tide. Also some of the best advise is to read and watch everything you can get your hands on. Fishing shows, internet fishing forums, magazines, books. Newspaper fishing reports and articles. Also ask people to go fishing with you and learn from them.
                            Last edited by bayouboy; June 17, 2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Any body heading out sat that i can tag a long with.

Comment

Working...
                              X