Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod & Reel Repair

Hey guys,

Where's the best and most affordable place to take a couple of Curado's to get some serious cleaning, bearing replacement, etc? I've used Fishing Tackle Unlimited before, but they seemed kind of steep and it took a long time. I know Academy does it too. Any input? Thanks.

Mike

Mikeinfriendswood on 2cool.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Mikeinfriendswood is a honest guy and does good work. As far as FTU, During the summer they were backed up but I think now they aren't too bad. FTU does really good work also.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Congrats on the Tech season this year TTU....gotta give the devil his due.

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2004. ha ha

Comment

there is a guy out of santa fe also that does quality work:

chrisreelsrepair@yahoo.com
          4404 davis hall rd santa fe tx 77510
          Boats and hoes.

Comment

Thank you sir. It was an awesone season to say the least. By the way I just rebuilt my old green 100 (all new gears and bearings) and it's smooooth! I might put the chronarchs away for a little bit and start using it again.

Comment

Just got my two 50's back from Mike after their yearly treatment.... 3 years old and still kicking without a frame upgrade.
              Here's the funny part about Mike and his handle...Mike in Friendswood, who lives in Bayou Vista, but since Ike he's in Missouri City and works at the med center, which is where I dropped my reels off.
              Mike does quality work and is cheap!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
              X