Playing around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing around

My neighbor and friend wanted to run there boat last night so we headed out to the jetties for a nice run in the afternoon. We stopped at a few places along the way at some midbay reefs with only one trout to show for. There were plenty of working birds in the area but we moved on to the big show.

Once threw the boat cut we worked the rocks only to find a few biters on live shrimp and new penny gulps. Not what your thinking but one rat red, one trout at 14 and 2 whiting on my gulps! Yeah, bait!

We moved on out towards the end in 43ft of water. Cut the bait up and loaded up the 6000! With 20lb line and a steel leader we had some fun catching some sharks with circle hooks for a quicker release. We stayed out untill after 2 am having fun.
    Not the best picture but here is another one

I had two drag burners that managed to break off. I am sure they were atleast 6 fters. Everything released. Just a nice night out to have some fun.

Good report. Sounds like fun.
    Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

I'm glad somebody is getting out there.....nice report&pic's!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Looks like fun!
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

WTG Kevin....Great Report.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great report and pics Kev. looks like a lot of fun

Comment

Working...
            X