Seabrook Flats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabrook Flats

Went to seabrook flats fri morning, got in at Ballentine Street. Only fished for a little over an hour. Ended up with three around 20" and missed more (all on topwater). Water was pretty clear, and wind wasn't too bad. Dolphins seemed to be pushing the bait and trout in closer to shore.
    Thank God the wind has died down the past few mornings.

Nice Job! thanks for the report!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Thanks for the report...

Comment

Is there any hassle parking there . Looks like no one wants you to park on any of the streets that lead to the water. I usally go to Pine Gully or El Jardin to get in.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
            Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Parking for fishing seabrook flats.

Sure, there is some parking.

You can try to park on one of the little streets that dead ends at the bay most of them are between houses, so your not parking in front of anyone's driveway. Or you can park on the side of second street and walk across todville. Also there is a gravel and dirt parking lot down alittle further towards the fish markets. Right before the little bridge that goes over the little channel connecting the mud-hole (thats what we called it growing up) and the bay. And if all that is full. You can park in the lot that used to be Maribell's bar. Caught plenty of reds fishing the pilings on that shoreline last summer.

Comment

My son is out there as I type.Ya'll see a green lite its him.

Comment

Good report and Thanks..
                  I had about the same results today, some nice trout in the area.. Watch for the fresh slicks!

wd

Comment

Working...
                  X