Corkys & Chicken Boy Lures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corkys & Chicken Boy Lures

Can someone tell me who I can talk to to get some of these lures? Mike what kind of lures did I win for bidding on that trip you offered up?

I see everyone here using Corkys and would like to get some also Chicken Boy Lures looks pretty good... I know Chicken Boy has a website is there a quicker/ easier way to get them??
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

pack of chicken mowing the grass
    pack of chicken mullet
    pack of chicken chewing gum
    pack of chicken at night with a flashlight

and the soon to be released
    pack of chicken wearing lipstick

Monte has the # for corky's......they live down the street from FTU.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Mike, are you telling me I already have the Chicken Boy Lures? or is that what I need to buy??

I think Monte PM'd me the number at one time... I can't seem to locate it now though.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Mike, are you telling me I already have the Chicken Boy Lures? or is that what I need to buy??

I think Monte PM'd me the number at one time... I can't seem to locate it now though.
        They're sitting right here in front of me along with your hat and t-shirt.

Comment

Woo hoo!!!

Comment

The number on the back of the packages for my corky is (713)-946-9188, I would know
            Attached Files
            Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by ynggun View Post
              The number on the back of the packages for my corky is (713)-946-9188, I would know
              That's one mighty purty tackle box!
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Yah I might have to get 007'd up and borrow it

What are the colors, models to have of the Corky's? I wanna get all setup and give it to my dad as a birthday gift...

Comment

My faves are fatboys, or regular in dayglow, solid pearl(hard to get), pearl/chart, pink, LSU, Chart/blk back, solid red, all in the sinker(no gill mark indicates this).
                  Get some floaters as well( with gill mark). I also like all the same colors in the devils.
                  Last edited by FlatoutFishin; January 14, 2009, 01:59 PM.
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

The pearl/char devil worked pretty well for me last month. I'm sure the fatboys would've caught fish too just never had to change.

Comment

Chicken mowing the grass in good water.......Chicken at night with a flashlight is dirtier water.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                        Chicken mowing the grass in good water.......Chicken at night with a flashlight is dirtier water.
                        Chicken at night is nothing more than a sand eel in morning glory...I wouldn't discount that one in clear water either. Fished all winter with it in West bay one year, Especially up around grass .
                        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

dont forget your custom billystix spiral to go along with those corky's
                          know what i mean vern.
                          stix

Comment

Got 'em! I cruised down there after work on Friday and picked me up 4 corkys in strawberry-white, black gold orange, TX Chicken, and Pearl Chartreuse...$6 a piece. The guy sells them out of his house...you can go there from about 10 to 5 on the weekdays, but he wants people to call first before heading that way. He's about a mile down Fuque from FTU on the west side of 45. Be advised, IKE blew down the street sign for his street, but it's the first street on the right after the elementary school. I'm stoked to try these guys out!

Comment

Paul Brown's number for anyone that does not have it. 713-946-9188.Take you a minimum of $100 bucks LOL

AQUA PIMP
                              AQUA PIMP......
                              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                              X