Bachelor Party Ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor Party Ideas...

So was thinking about renting out one of the party boats for the day and having friends come on board etc...

On a second trip I want to do a 52 hour tuna trip its like 600 a person but I've never caught a Tuna and want to do it before my cash gets diverted elsewhere (drapes, flowers, new couches etc. )

For those that would like to join I only ask you pay your own way... I'd like to reserve the whole stern of the boat and do like the Capt Elliot or something out of Freeport for the long trip...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Man that sounds awesome. If I had $$$ I would do that in a heartbeat

Comment

Yah after doing the math might be more feasible to rent out one of the Galveston Party Boats...

Comment

Just let me know man so I can take a few days off of work.

Comment

If interested Capt. Mike Lowe of Saltwater Assault runs over night Tuna trips. He gets $2,000 for I think up to 5 folks. He catches some pretty awesome Tuna.

To he!! with the party boat! lets just get 3, 4, or 5 bays boats together and go have a bash at Blockade Runner (Coachlaw's place)! he he he

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
            If interested Capt. Mike Lowe of Saltwater Assault runs over night Tuna trips. He gets $2,000 for I think up to 5 folks. He catches some pretty awesome Tuna.

To he!! with the party boat! lets just get 3, 4, or 5 bays boats together and go have a bash at Coachlaws Island he he he

AQUA PIMP
            My boat is in!! I'll mount a pole on the front casting deck for........YOU KNOW!!
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

As long as Brandi is invited... I already got the spud holes mounted on my rig 1 in the stern 1 on the bow... Maybe Molly will have to come too

OH YAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post

To he!! with the party boat! lets just get 3, 4, or 5 bays boats together and go have a bash at Blockade Runner (Coachlaw's place)! he he he

AQUA PIMP
                Greg, what type of boat does he run? That's not a bad price YFT? or mainly Black Fin?

Comment

He runs a 30' Cat w/ twin diesels. Not the fastest boat but has very long range and a nice ride. A/C, flat screen, head, and refrige on board. He does black fin and Yellow.

There may be some pics of some Tuna on my web site, let me go look.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X