Who wants to fish Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to fish Saturday?

I can take 2. Leave from Sylvan and fish Burnet, Scotts and Tabbs.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

I'll be in West Bay Mike... You should launch at FatBoys and meet me over on the Northside or W. Bay
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'll pass.......there's some BIG trout up in there right now.

Comment

Well perhaps Bailey & I should go with you early and then we can hunt the afternoon?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Well perhaps Bailey & I should go with you early and then we can hunt the afternoon?
          You need to let me know pretty quick.

Comment

Well I called you 2 days ago and I never got a return phone call... I figured you were pissed off or something a lady answered and I said could you please have Mike call Coe.

Comment

Hey 007 you saw that pic of the 10lb trout on 2cool huh

Comment

I heard Burnett has cooled down at least that's my thought after reading a few posts... This cold front is going to drive the trout into some deeper areas won't it?

Comment

I heard Burnett has cooled down at least that's my thought after reading a few posts... This cold front is going to drive the trout into some deeper areas won't it?
                  There's fish in there. Coach and I went out in colder conditions than Saturday and still caught fish. It's 6-8' when you drift through the middle.

Comment

i've never fished that area at all, but i was driving around on saturday and checking some spots out i might be able to yak from... if i launched a yak from morgans point and paddled straight across through the cut infront of it (with out getting crushed by a ship), then i would be in tabbs bay?? or is there an easier way to do this.. also is cedar bayou any good?? thanks in advance
                    Boats and hoes.

Comment

That would be Tabbs. IF you make it across without getting hit, it's the quickest way.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
                        i've never fished that area at all, but i was driving around on saturday and checking some spots out i might be able to yak from... if i launched a yak from morgans point and paddled straight across through the cut infront of it (with out getting crushed by a ship), then i would be in tabbs bay?? or is there an easier way to do this.. also is cedar bayou any good?? thanks in advance
                        Just go to Lynchburg Rd and launch from there. That'll put you in Burnet Bay. Google map on terrain and it should be pretty easy to see.
                        Don't be a Nancy!
                        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Do they have a boat ramp? I was thinking about hunting Upper Trinity and meeting up with Mike on Saturday morning around 9AM-10AM was going to leave my boat at the private launch and drive the truck to an easily accessible spot near where they'll be fishing...

Comment

Do they have a boat ramp? I was thinking about hunting Upper Trinity and meeting up with Mike on Saturday morning around 9AM-10AM was going to leave my boat at the private launch and drive the truck to an easily accessible spot near where they'll be fishing...
                            There is a ramp off I-10 and Bayou Rd at River Terrace Park. If going East, its after Sheldon Rd and down a mile or so to the right.

Man...y'all are difficult fishing pair! LOL
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                              Man...y'all are difficult fishing pair! LOL
                              Like you're easy to fish with??

Comment

Working...
                              X