468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know about the Freedom Kayaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you know about the Freedom Kayaks?

Does anyone own or have fished out of a Freedom Kayaks?

"The Freedom Hawk is the only kayak to truly let you “Stand and Fish” with 100% confidence. Switch from cruising to fishing in seconds"-got that off of their website.

Havent tried one but I dont like the looks of them. There are many models of kayak in which you can stand and fish without all that contraption going on.

I have a 12' native ultimate and I stand in it all the time...and I am NOT balance gifted. For those of us who are not mountain goats, most of the Native line is standable, also the new Wilderness commander, some of the ocean kayaks, etc.

FInd you a demo days and try out a variety of kayaks. Unfortunately FTU just had one yesterday as did austin canoe and kayaks. Or go to soutwest paddlesports or one of the other freedomhawk dealers and ask to try one so you can compare.

Comment

I have a freedom 12 and love it. ultra stable and well designed and put together. Put a trolling motor on it and you can fish 4-6 hrs without picking up a paddle once unless you just want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Addicted View Post
        Havent tried one but I dont like the looks of them. There are many models of kayak in which you can stand and fish without all that contraption going on.

I have a 12' native ultimate and I stand in it all the time...and I am NOT balance gifted. For those of us who are not mountain goats, most of the Native line is standable, also the new Wilderness commander, some of the ocean kayaks, etc.

FInd you a demo days and try out a variety of kayaks. Unfortunately FTU just had one yesterday as did austin canoe and kayaks. Or go to soutwest paddlesports or one of the other freedomhawk dealers and ask to try one so you can compare.
        Ms. Addicted, you hit the nail on the head, my next kayak will be a Mariner 12.5 Propel.
        Happy Fishin'
        Chicken

Comment

Working...
        X