Royal Purple Users - 4-Strokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Purple Users - 4-Strokes

I am getting ready to change the oil in my 4-stroke and was thinking of using Royal Purple.
    Do any of you use it in your 4-Strokes? How is it working for you? any "Cons" to using it.
    It is pricey at 8.99 qt. and I would need 8.5 qts.

Thanks in advance....
    "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
    "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

LOOOOOOVE Royal Purple. But I use it for my high performance cars, truck. Seeing as a 4 stroke uses oil as a car does I would assume it would do just as good. Plus I wish I could find it but I read one article that showed a 4 stroke with royal purple getting better mileage and a slightly faster top speed.

I can attest to the fact that it doesn't break down due to heat, abusive high performance beatings as the other oils. Ask Alex about my truck and he will tell you I can put oil to the test, lol. Royal Purple even did better for me than the Mobile1, which I was previously running and was sold on.

Comment

here's one

Comment

I use Royal Purple in My Yammy 115 four stroke, in the engine and in the lower unit. No complaints. I use it in My truck also. The truck I did have I used R/P since it was new and changed it every 10-12,000 miles with no mechanical issues at all. It had 261,000 miles on it when I traded it in and it still ran like a spotted ape. Longer periods between changes helps pay for it and I think it performs alot better. I had an intake gasket blow out on My 98 chevy filling the crank case with water. I drove it another 20 miles or so to the shop and all they did was replace the gaskets and the oil and filter and I got another 100,000 miles before I traded it in. With no issues.
        Beandaddy

Comment

Thanks Guys,

That's what I needed to hear. I am going to change it this weekend using the 10w40 Royal Purple. I will also change the lower unit grease to Royal Purple also in the coming weeks.
          Everything I have read online says this stuff is "magic".

Thanks again..
          "Buy a Fish, Feed Yourself... Buy a Fishing License, Feed a Whole Community..."
          "The Fish You Catch, Tastes Better, than the One You Bought..."

Comment

Working...
          X