Offshore Saturday the 26th...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offshore Saturday the 26th...

Hey Gang. Just got off the phone with my buddy Mark in Jamaica Beach. We will be taking three or four young kids offshore Saturday. Anybody else going? I hear through the grapevine that a couple of Neikamps will be out there as well.

If anyone on the board is going out let me know. That way we can communicate and all do better finding the fish. Will start out probably looking for a couple snaps then we would love to find the kings and chicken dophin.

Anyway, might be fun to have a flotilla of WEA's out there knockin' em out.
    sigpic

i might be goin brad ...not sure yet
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Good catching.looks like yall have perfect weather for it
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I doubt I'm going. Looks like you all either go on Jim's Grady or on Mark's boat, but holler if break down and I'll come get ya. I'm gonna take it easy and hit the bay some and do some work around the house.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Still have not gotten a call from you Glenn and June is almost over

Originally posted by txwhaler 22 View Post
          i might be goin brad ...not sure yet
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I may go with brother Jim on the Grady White and tag team BTC and Mark???? Pretty sure I know where they are headed also, but aint tellin!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I am going out Sunday...it's prime fishing condition's right now.
              They like shiny spoons...

Comment

I'm planning on going now-boat full-was hoping to take Mike and Donna (Explorer21), so if another boat is going, PM Explorer21 -he'd like to go-I wish I could fit them.

Glenn:

Ya going? Take Mike and Donna.

I can be reached on Channel 69 call sign is the "Big O". Brother Jim's Grady's call is "BroBoat" also on 69.

HYDRAMAN:

You going?

Comment

I am going Saturday, what way yall going / SLP/ or Freeport ??

Comment

ok ......Mike i havent forgot about you !!! i have been swamped with work& trips!!! i am booked all next week...but after that i promise ill take you!
                    i am going tomorrow but i have company in town from Louisana and i am taking them.
                    gonna hop in and shoot me some mango's ! ill be on 16 & 69
                    call for fishcoastal
                    Captain Glenn Stevens
                    Coastal Guide Service
                    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

I can see the weed line's...and smell that salt air. Oh yeah..the fish are there! Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

seas 2 ft my azz !!!!! it was a little bumpy 2-3 's easy i did not go as far as i wanted
                        went to apache 18 miles from SLP kingfish limits easy and 3 sm ling and lots of sharks....dove over for a look and no mango's saw some big sheeepshead about 20-30- ft down.
                        Captain Glenn Stevens
                        Coastal Guide Service
                        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Sunday 6/27/10..heading out of Eagle Point at 4:00am. Heading to the GYB to re-fuel. Then it is off to the open waters of the Gulf. Going after the Snap's and Ling..maybe even a Dorado if we get lucky. The sharks are waiting as well.-lol

Comment

Good luck! Can't wait to hear report
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I will let ya'll know how it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X