6/24 SLP surf & Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/24 SLP surf & Pass

Hit the surf knowing that conditions were not as good as the am.Go when you have the chance.......I started out on the Galveston side and right off the bat saw two stuck trucks....I wish my truck could pull them out.....i went up the beach about a quarter of a mile and landed a net in the surf......anybody missing a net..lol.I walked out a few times in the surf and had enough of that so i headed to the bay side and started a wade with a incoming tide and had a bunch of bait snatcher rob me for a while and them bam and i reeled in a 19 and not quite enough red it was about 5;30 or six. I caught a few more whiting At about 6;30 the tide started going out and that's when the bite shut down for me......Does anyone know what happened at about or before seven there was four or five rescue trucks with jet ski and boats that converged on the galveston side of slp right by the bridge.Fire trucks and GSD driving back and forth on the bridge.......pint of shrimp was the bait of choice today.....gold spoon out did the pint...monday versus thursday....Sunday looks like a bluewater day!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Great report.Thanks for posting
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Well i know where you should have been partner!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

thanks for the report,plan on going out after work.

Comment

Thanks for posting...bunch of whiting and a red better than nothing
          sigpic

Comment

Good report Chris. I actually heard the FD and GFD, but not sure what happened.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the report

Comment

thanks for the report Reeltime.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice report man!

Comment

Nice report. Thanks for posting.
                    The water is looking better each day.
                    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Working...
                    X