Delta Waterfowl Banquet - Central Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Waterfowl Banquet - Central Houston

We are pleased to announce the 2010 Delta Waterfowl Banquet that will be held at the Cadillac Bar in Houston, Texas, on August 5th. The program will include dinner, discounted drinks (in addition to free beer), a live auction, multiple raffle entries for purchased raffle ticket packages, as well as giveaways. Each year we strive to grow above and beyond that of our success the prior year, all of which is due to the support of our sponsors and attendees.

Regular tickets are $60 for a single, or $75 for a couple, which comes with an annual membership to Delta Waterfowl in which you will receive a decal and a 1 year subscription to the Delta Waterfowl Magazine. Tickets purchased on or before July 19th will automatically enter the attendee into an “Early Bird” drawing for a shotgun.

There are several ways to sponsor and receive advertisement at this year’s banquet. The following are but a few:

-Standard Table, at $500 which gains entry for 8 people
    -Sponsor Table, at $1000 which gains entry for 8 people and they receive some “party favors” and goodies, and allows for recognition, as well as access to advertising. I will be able to put out fliers, display banners or posters, anything that you can provide, within reason, can be displayed for advertising. With this package, I can also arrange a discount on advertisements with logos and/or slogans with or without verbiage in our pamphlet brochure that each attendee receives upon entry and contains the order of events and the items for raffle and auction throughout the night.
    -Advertisement page (mentioned above), either 1 full page (5.5” x 8.5”) or ½ page (5.5” x 4.25”). If you are interested in this, let me know what you would like to display and we can work out the best arrangement and prices.
    -Underwrite an auction item, in which you would be the named underwriter/provider of the pre-selected auction items (guns, artwork, etc.). Again, depending on what you would like to underwrite or if you had a dollar amount in mind, we can definitely find something that works.
    -Cash donations. As always, these are very much appreciated.

Each year, the spread of the above sponsorship varies. All levels are needed and appreciated. We can work out parts of the above in many different ways. In addition, Delta Waterfowl is a registered 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations, underwritings, etc. will receive a receipt for proof. Furthermore, if any advertising is involved, you may use the receipt as proof of advertising and log the donation/sponsorship as a business/advertising expense.

Thank you for any and all considerations and donations. Please contact me with any questions, concerns, or ways that we can accommodate your desire to participate. I sincerely thank you for your time and hope we can make arrangements that suit your desires. Please forward this message or my contact information to anybody you feel might be interested, either as an individual or as a potential sponsor/donor.

Warm Regards,

Tommy Holmes

President
    Delta Waterfowl - Houston Chapter
    713.269.4071 – cellular
    tommyholmes3@sbcglobal.net

Checks payable to: Delta Waterfowl

Send to:

Thomas J. Holmes, III
    3717 Ella Lee Lane
    Houston, TX 77027

Be sure to include what you want (how many tickets, etc.) or that it is a donation and a return address so I can mail your tickets, etc. back to you.

May also pay with cash or credit card.
Working...
X