Sat's adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat's adventures

0600, Kevin and I was out and running from Fatboys..
    Our Plan today was scouting and if fish got in the way we might let them come aboard..

We ran to the N. Jetty's, saw beautiful water.. Fish a little on the gulf side, whacking mostly sharks and SMacks. All released to bug someone else, not a lot of folks there at the beginning.. but they kept pouring in. In was fun I suppose to watch the anchors flying the Knuckle heads buzzing by throwing 3 ft waves on you and the wk end rudness. No T's so we moved on, next on the list was the other parking lot, Hanna's. Actually not that many folks but there was a hell of a babe aboard a boat near to us. It was hard not to look.. 1 T was caught @ 18", by now (0900) it was getting HOT-HOT. We cranked the mighty Bluewave and shot for home. My girl ran good today real good, I was proud. Kev navigated us perfectly, good job Kevin..

Also saw the Pimps @ Fat Boys, sweet looking ride Capt!

Left them for Another day to play,
    Thanks,
    wd

Nice report Blue ,gald you got some eyecandy and had some fun at Hanna's .
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great report Walt.....Thanks for the post.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Heck, we were threw the boat cut at 6 am. Boy was it a parking lot. We sure did some serious travel. Boat ran like a champ! Fish were hard to find due to the full moon out all night. The fish feed all night, it was an afternoon bite for sure with the big outgoing tide. Next time brother.

Comment

Nice report.thanks for sharing
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
          X