Boat Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Cleaning

Does anyone know of the best boat cleaning solution for an off shore boat? Is there anything better than soap, water and elbow grease?? Has anyone tried one of those small power washers with the boat cleaning apparatuses?
    Thanks,

yep, try star bright hull cleaner. It works wonders on heavy stains. its pretty potent so wear a rubber glove when you use it, it starts to burn after a while.

Comment

thanks, will try it

Comment

After you wash your boat real good and get it perfect put a coat of wax on it. Will help with future stains... You can do it by hand or by a wheel.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That hull cleaner will eat up any metal, such as the trailer fenders-I know by experience, so if ya drop any on the fenders, expect them to rust in a month.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Haven't had those problems, but my trailer is aluminum and have all stainless hardware

Comment

My hull is super stained right now from the JB boat ramp. All the weekend traffic launching and the odd diesel slick have done a number on it.
              Over the winter I took all the stains off with hull cleaner, compounded it and paste waxed it with a buffer .
              I think I'll just leave it stained for the rest of the summer then put the hull cleaner on and drop it off at Mr. Detail's behind the car wash on Stewart Rd.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Starbrite Hull Cleaner is about $7 to $8 bucks at Academy and Wal- Mart. Go to the Dollar Store and get a bottle of "the works" for a $1 a bottle. Its the same sheet. Its in a green bottle and will take those stains off fast. Then wax, if you don't wax those stains will come right back.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                  Starbrite Hull Cleaner is about $7 to $8 bucks at Academy and Wal- Mart. Go to the Dollar Store and get a bottle of "the works" for a $1 a bottle. Its the same sheet. Its in a green bottle and will take those stains off fast. Then wax, if you don't wax those stains will come right back.

AQUA PIMP
                  I'm gonna try that for sure!! That 8 dollar bottle doesn't last very long either!!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

What Da Pimp said. It works and it's cheap.
                    Beandaddy

Comment

Working...
                    X