Which waterproof camera???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which waterproof camera???

I see lots of you guys take pics while wading and fishing in general and you have talked about waterproof cameras before. Well, which ones do you guys have and what are your recommendations? I need to get one for fishing (especially wading) and hunting. I take my digital camera but am always afraid of losing it overboard or even getting it wet. So, what cameras do yall recommend, where can I get them, and what can I expect to pay?? Thanks.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Mine is water proof but I will half to go look to see what brand it is. Do not know if 100% water though. I'm to chicken to dunk it and take an under water pic. Mine is suppose to take pics up to 10 feet in fresh or salt. I'll find out which one and the cost.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Thanks AP, Im not neccessarily looking to take underwater pics, just to have a little more water resistance than my standard camera. That way you guys wont think I'm lying on my fishing reports!
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Mine is a pentax. Takes great pics! I'm the same way, I don't care to take underwater pics but I like the waterproof idea incase I drop it trying to take pics on the flats. I still keep it in a waterproof case LOL.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I have an Olympus Stylus thats shock and waterproof...I just dont use it that much because my cell phone seems to take just as good of pictures and I always carry it with me anyway.

Comment

I use a Canon digital but I bought a waterproof case on Amazon.com for it this allows me to go scuba diving with it and it waterproof up to 120'

Its been there before too!

It takes good photos w/ the case but the flash is somewhat hindered when taking photos at night...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
              Mine is a pentax. Takes great pics! I'm the same way, I don't care to take underwater pics but I like the waterproof idea incase I drop it trying to take pics on the flats. I still keep it in a waterproof case LOL.

AQUA PIMP

Can't beat em in my book. My pentax optio did excellent down in Belize. I literally put it in my pocket and snorkeled the reef for hours and never had a problem. Heres a few examples....
              Attached Files
              Don't be a Nancy!
              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

You gonna end up like Crocidile Hunter you keep swimm'n wit those Rays. A human sheeeeskabob on a stick!

Nice pics

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
                X