wind and rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind and rain

Has anyone ever had much success fishing in windy and raining conditions. Im thinking about heading out friday and/or saturday.

Sure, just watch out for floating debris, snakes, gators, and fireants!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

in some conditions,yes,you can get 'em good.these high tides have those fish scattered,but when the wind backs off and the tides get back to normal,the bays and surf are going to go richter scale.the bays needed a good "flushing".the fishing will be good when this weather settles a little.
      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Wind, rain, lower tides yes..... Lightning, never stick around to find out

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I love windy days... Always catch lots of redfish lol
          Capt. Thomas Barlow
          281-827-6815
          www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

We always catch most of our fish when the conditions are bad. But when they are perfect we're not nearly as productive

Comment

I'm just not that mad at em no more... In the past yes the wind and rain the fish are going to feed regardless... The trick is knowing the water you fish like the back of your hand... Details, Details & Details that you should have payed attention to on the low tide days come into play on these real high tide days...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Fish don't care if its raining, they are already wet.

Comment

X2 dPop. Went out this evening to fish the lights. The trout are hungry!!!! On fished for 30 minutes and hooked up with 3 trout in the 16-18" range. Oh yea it was raining and the wind was howling!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                  X