X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron

Lebron goes to Miami!

Attached Files
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Son of a Bitytch!!!! ive never been so excited!!!! No Sheet!! Really!!

Comment

You actually watched that crap? I will catch the sport center version later. Thanks for the update.
        007 I also look forward to seeing your updated sled. I loved my 18 flats

Comment

Come on be good sports!

Comment

I can't beleive ESPN wasted an hour of air time for that crap. And how many rings does he have????? Its crap like that that has really turned me off to all sports. I use to be the biggest sports fan ever but got sick of these over payed cry babies. I just wonder how these 3 big egos will go together in Miami? Good luck to that coach!!!

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I agree. I really like basketball and all sports but yes they are all crybabies and spoiled brats!

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                I can't beleive ESPN wasted an hour of air time for that crap. And how many rings does he have????? Its crap like that that has really turned me off to all sports. I use to be the biggest sports fan ever but got sick of these over payed cry babies. I just wonder how these 3 big egos will go together in Miami? Good luck to that coach!!!

AQUA PIMP
                X2
                While tax dollars pay for their playground
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Lebron couldnt hold Pacman's jock.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nokatchin View Post
                    X2
                    While tax dollars pay for their playground
                    He supposedly(unverified) donated all the proceeds from the hoopla to a charity, but I still see your point. Is this a precedent for the future when someone goes free agent, trade, etc...hope not.

Comment

Who gives a good rat's arse? I mean there is real news out there, news that people care about. This rates below who won or lost or was voted off the island this week on the reality shows.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                      X