This weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend

I'll be fishing this evening (near Jam Beach and Confederate areas) and again tomorrow and Sunday. Getting off today at 1 and headed down-yippee! Got 2 attorneys coming with me, so should I drown them (you know, be in 6' of water and tell them it's 1-2' deep) or strand them on Deer Island?

Actually they are not bad guys-O&G attorneys-not "bambulance" chasers.

I'm afraid saturday and Sunday will be tough with the expected weather change/front-look for a Skeeter and wave (preferable with all fingers instead of just 1 finger). COE: Hope to see you out there.

Good luck to all.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I was fishing with Jim Leavelle a few years ago.He pulls up to a spot and says jump in.I did and the water was head high LOL.Finally got in chest deep water.Good thing is i caught the only trout in that spot.Had to tell the story since you commented on the 6foot water LOL.Have a good time
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks NK-I actually accidentally did that to a buddy over in Dickinson Bay on north shoreline-had a mud boil in propwash as I was motoring into shore so we could wade (he was 6'4"). When I hit that reef/mud, I cut motor and said jump over-I had crossed a bump of a small reef surrounded by 6.5 feet of water-his hat was floating and I thought he was gonna pound me into pieces. Was F.A.S. and I actually didn't mean to do it.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Jealous...trapped inside all weekend studying for the CPA exam. Balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          I'll be fishing this evening (near Jam Beach and Confederate areas) and again tomorrow and Sunday. Getting off today at 1 and headed down-yippee! Got 2 attorneys coming with me, so should I drown them (you know, be in 6' of water and tell them it's 1-2' deep) or strand them on Deer Island?

Actually they are not bad guys-O&G attorneys-not "bambulance" chasers.

I'm afraid saturday and Sunday will be tough with the expected weather change/front-look for a Skeeter and wave (preferable with all fingers instead of just 1 finger). COE: Hope to see you out there.

Good luck to all.

Milk Jug & I will be in the ICW around 10AM Saturday... Give me a shout, I'm going to throw a rod in and work the spoils coming back into Teakwood and maybe some areas in Greens Cut... if your in the area I'll have my cell look for the fast moving duck barge 713-594-4252
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Cool. Pm'd ya Coe. Hope to see ya. Outta here in 35 minutes and heading south!

Comment

CPA Exam-ughh-had a buddy take that-ruined his whole summer studying-what a test! Best to you.

Comment

Ouch Mallard! I will be doing the same thing in about a year!

Comment

10 days into it and I am still at work! Haha, oh well. the 28th through the 11th are mine. Good luck this weekend fellas.

MM
                  "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

It was freakin BRUTAL in Trinity today. I thought I was running offshore. We just kept the plug out of the deck to keep the water draining while we were under way. You didn't miss a thing.
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                      It was freakin BRUTAL in Trinity today. I thought I was running offshore. We just kept the plug out of the deck to keep the water draining while we were under way. You didn't miss a thing.
                      Well it still had to be better than what I'm doing now....sitting here at work!
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

We smoked 'em in Karankawa... I'll post my report later.
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                        X