Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This afternoon

Hey fellas,

Been thinking about it all morning, so I think I'm going to sneak down to the island this afternoon to wet a line. It's just too nice outside to pass up the opportunity. Was thinking maybe Cold Pass. Any input to a better place they may be biting? I'll be wading. Any input from you ole' salts is much appreciated.

Shoot, windy windy-maybe off Sportsman wading towards Confederate??? Or Starvation -don't think Starvation you can wade to though. Cold Pass may be the ticket?!!!

Wherever-Good Luck and look forward to your report!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Skunked again, Fahk! It's a good think I don't depend on my skills to eat. I fished the south shoreline of Cold Pass down by Bright Light bait shop. Only managed a few undersized flounder. Tried artificials and my new corkys.

Comment

Working...
      X