Rainbow trout Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow trout Sunday

Took out the family and ended up with 28 rainbow trout. Could have had a limit which would have been 30, but everyone wanted to leave. Rainbow trout, and dirty rice with deer sausage tonight for us.

Nice haul. I have never had rainbow trout. How do you prepare them?

Comment

Sorry I couldn't make it today. Late last night my Grandmother-in-law went into the hospital and along with having my sister here, it has kinda thrown us for a loop. I hope to get out there this week sometime to catch a few!
      where are the pics?? I got the text, but they are kinda hard to see.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice rainbow haul
        NK
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Comment

Slit them from the butthole to the chin, then cut off the head. Take out all of the guts then run your thumb on the vein(you will see it) to get all of the blood out. Wrap in foil and bake with some lemon pepper seasoning. When they are done the skin will peel off and then grab the backbone and all of the bones will pull out also.

Comment

Maybe next time chip.

Comment

Way to go FP!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice stringer, I used to go to the stockings when I lived in N. TX. I liked to use a small bit of powerbait on a tiny hook under a small quill float with no shot and enough line to get it near the bottom. They are a hoot on ultralight tackle. Great eating when cooked fresh.

Comment

Working...
                  X