7/21 Diversionary / Greens / Karankawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/21 Diversionary / Greens / Karankawa

Went out this morning with Reeltime. We had lots of bites, pulloffs and blowups but not much else. We managed to put a few fish in the boat but none that kept. Water temp was around 83 everywhere we went and we threw an array of soft plastics and tops. It stayed overcast for most of the morning and kept us cool until we got to the dock. Made the usual quick stop in the diversionary on the way back to the dock and hooked into a few flounder but couldn't get anything to stick. Glad we got to sneak away from work Chris...Had a great day and can't wait to do it again! Next time we'll sport your new ride!!
    Shut up and FISH!!

sounds like fun
    sigpic

Comment

way to get out there guys

Comment

nice trip!
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

I had fun and yes we will hit it in my ride.Part of the morning i thought it was gonna be ride the lightning.BTW i think i'm getting old or something or at least forgetful because that's the thrid time i have left something.I guess it's a good excuse to go fishin again.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

BTW i think i'm getting old or something or at least forgetful because that's the thrid time i have left something.I guess it's a good excuse to go fishin again.

LOL. Don't feel bad, Chris, happens to all of us sooner or later. Next you'll have to have a checklist.

Thanks for the report, sounds like yall had some pulls and slimed the boat anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X