Blue water 7-20-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue water 7-20-10

Me & Ron meet up with the WOO CREW for a last chance effort to hook up on some Red Snapper. The season ends Friday and this was the last window to get out. The seas were 2-3 and a rough ride out 37 miles 2 hours and every swell didn't have a back side... Man o Man up & down up & down 15 knots it didn't seem like we were ever going to get there............................................. ..............................................Ok were there now, we tied off and got the rods ready... Once we got everything ready we looked at the fish finder and it was lite up from 80 ft to 140 ft the most fish they have seen all season. We dropped down 3 lines and & BAM 3 hook ups a triple dipper. Landed all three red snapper they were in the 15 lb range. It was a good time we all caught our limits 10 red snapper. Ron caught a strawberry snapper & a grey snapper & I caught a ling. We started heading back to hit some weed lines for kings & dorado. Nothing was happening so we headed in. Back at the marina at 3:30 pm. Lots of fun but I will stick to my bay fishing. I don't think I could ever get addicted to the blue water...

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Nice trip keith and limits of snapper!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

WTG Keith & rON.....Looks like a great trip!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Wow, nice fish, good job. I agree on the bay fishing. 2-3 ft seas would have made me ill.

Comment

Nice job,congrats
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

The mangrove snapper this year have been huge. Looks like a nice trip.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

Very nice.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Great trip...rough seas do dampen the enthusiasm though
                sigpic

Comment

very nice Keith!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice trip!

Comment

wtg guys. thats a nice way to end the season.

Comment

Sweet! Great report and pic's!
                        They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Awesome catch sounds like a good time!

Comment

Working...
                          X