Falcon Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon Rods

I recently broke my 6'6" Falcon. Does anyone know if Academy will exchange it for a new one? It doesn't say lowrider so I'm not sure which model it is. All I can get from it is it says FC-4-166.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

I would try it! Academy is pretty good about taking chit back. If you don't have the receipt they may let you exchange for another one or another rod of equal value of pay $$$ and upgrade.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

What Pimp said, I got a discontinued castaway exchanged that way.
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Just got back from Academy and paid an extra $10 and I now have the top of the line rod from Falcon in the arsenal now. No problems whatsoever.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Good to hear!!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Shucks!

Dang. I had a buddy bust mine about 5 years ago and tossed it. I liked that rod. BTW, that guy gets to only use my $10 academy cheapie since then.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
              Just got back from Academy and paid an extra $10 and I now have the top of the line rod from Falcon in the arsenal now. No problems whatsoever.

told you it would work.

Comment

Working...
              X