Boat mechanic who makes house calls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat mechanic who makes house calls?

Can anyone recommend a boat mechanic who could come to my place in Sea Isle to work on my Yamaha 150? Thanks in advance.

b

Gosh, I'm blanking on the guy's name in Sea Isle... Not sure where his new location is but he's there in Sea Isle... Someone help me out here...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

This guy does house calls for Bayou Vista. He might do them for your area too.. Ive heard he does good reasonable work, but have not used him myself

Thomas

High Tech Marine
      2727 Lawrence Rd - Kemah, Texas
      Email: high.techmarine@yahoo.com or visit our website at www.hightechmarine.org
      (832)385-9970
      Never a Service Call Fee!
      Mobile dockside service all makes of inboards and outboards.
      Call now for "Spring Specials"
      on Tune-ups & Maintenance
      Yamaha/OMC Certified Technicians
      Mercruiser ~ Mercury ~ OMC ~ Mariner
      Johnson ~ Evinrude ~ Force ~Tohatsu
      Ask your boating question for free. No question is too big or too small
      Capt. Thomas Barlow
      281-827-6815
      www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Thanks, Thomas. I called them and they are setting up a time for me. I appreciate it.

To the Admin, she mentioned they may want to put an ad on the site, so you might hear from them or give them a call.

b

Comment

Originally posted by bigbarry2u View Post
          Thanks, Thomas. I called them and they are setting up a time for me. I appreciate it.

To the Admin, she mentioned they may want to put an ad on the site, so you might hear from them or give them a call.

b
          10% referral fee for you if they sign up. We appreciate the plug and welcome any mechanics that service the West End and wish to join here on the site.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbarry2u View Post

b

Keep us posted on the job..i hope i don't need him anytime soon but you never know...BTW Welcome to FWE.
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Kyle's boat repair-409-939-7182. He is out of Galveston....he will come to your location.
              Hope you get your rig fixed.
              They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Outboard Repair

Joe at Galveston Outboard Repair in Jamaica Beach. 409-682-6371.
                I know he does OMC/Bombardier, not sure about Yamaha.

He's done some general boat repair (throttle linkage) on site for me. Will also pick up your boat and pull it to his shop, and then return it.

Been pretty backed up lately, middle of the summer so that's expected.

Comment

Kevin from High Tech Marine came out the next day. He seemed knowledgeable, explained some things to me that I did not know (not a hard thing to do since I don't know much, but it was nice of him to do it), and took care of the needs I had.

I think he is trying to build up his business, so he was able to come out fairly quickly. If any of you need help quickly, I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks for the information.

Oh, and if he does sign up, feel free to apply my referral fees to help in defraying the cost of running this board. I'm just happy to have found it.

Comment

That is awesome of you Barry

Comment

Working...
                    X