7/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/30

I'll be out going out tomorrow for the last Galveston hoorah before we leave on Saturday. Let me know if you will be out tomorrow.

Anyone know the best place to get ice near Sea Isle at 5AM?

The marina isn't open at 5:00? Do they even have ice? Where is Mr. Las Vegas when you need him?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Sea Isle bait shop opens at 5:30am...they have ice usually.

Comment

I'd get it tonight and put in a few 5 day coolers!! Good luck. Plus your beer will be cold at 5:01!!!!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Last Hoorah

We went out again to the area around GA 350. The single post rig just to the east seems to do the best of all the rigs in the area.

Final tally from yesterday...
          5 kings (1 throw back)
          1 spanish
          1 unknown generic fish about 12 inches long
          1 ray
          1 jack crevelle

We missed some big blow ups on live bait one of which was not a king (either a cobia or a shark), but everything we caught came on artificial.

FYI, we waited til 6 to get ice...someone could probably make money here with an ice trailer selling baskets of ice for 10$ a pop.

Overall, we had a good week and we're heading back to Louisiana. Thanks for letting us in on your great fishery this week.

Tight lines.

Will

Comment

Working...
          X