Breakwater Marine Spots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakwater Marine Spots!

Wanted to make you guys aware that we offer fishing spots loaded into all current model GPS units! We have all Texas bays available! Galveston 165 named spots for $25.00 Give us a call!
    sigpic

How about a Garmin GPS Map162?
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      How about a Garmin GPS Map162?
      Bump for a reply!!!
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Yes Garmin 162

We can load the 162 as well as just about any Garmin marine GPS ever made. Some old handhelds use a specific cable. Best to bring any Garmin PC cable with you just in case!
        We have the hook up for the 162!

Thanks for the response!

Derek Garcia
        sigpic

Comment

Umm I'm stopping by on the way down next weekend... I'll pay 25 for some good spots on my GPS
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I've a decent Garmin unit but I don't have the card.
            Thanks for being a sponsor. When I'm ready I will get it from
            the webster store. I want to replace a poly planner head unit as well.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Winter Sale already going on! All instock items make offer!

The winter blues are already here for the marine industry!!! Sorry to say!
              We are blowing out our inventory! All instock equipment lowest prices in the country! Come in and make us an offer! Also offering 25% off labor for new installs!~Now is the time to take advantage!
              sigpic

Comment

Derek runs the Webster store. So pull in there and give him a shout. Derek, I'll stop by on my way down to Galveston Friday. I'll probably want to get some points loaded up on my Garmin if the offer still stands.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Offer still stands! Bring your unit with you! Don't forget we are closed on the weekends this time of year-but can meet by appointment Saturdays and Sundays!
                  sigpic

Comment

What about for the lowerance h2oc,I am covered up with spots but you might have some def.ones.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Lowrance H20 is tough! Bring your PC cable with you and we can try! Do you currently upload/download waypoints to your H20? If so no problem!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the help with my GPS today guys!! Y'all are first class!!
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I was in there today too Mike and was treated great. They had my Garmin 545s exchanged and it came in today.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Thank you so much for the positive post! I learned a long time ago that you can do a thousand things right, but it is the one thing you do wrong that is always remembered! With the internet today that is never more true!
                            Thank you again for taking the time out to show praise!
                            sigpic

Comment

Free fishing spots loaded at store this month!

I wanted to take this time to offer all fishwestend.com readers one region of our bay fishing spots for FREE! That's right for the rest of October bring your GPS unit in and we will load out Fishing spots for one bay system for free!
                              Purchase a new GPS unit and we will load the entire Texas coast for Free!
                              $100.00 Value!
                              We have taken the waterproof charts that you can purchase at most sporting good stores and digitized the named fishing spots. These spots become yours in your waypoint list. Listed by popular referenced names!
                              Saving you hours of data entry!
                              Come by an I will show you in person the benefit!

Remember we are not open on weekends this time of year! I need to fish and hunt too!

Derek Garcia
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X