Berkman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berkman

I think he is done for Im glad he is a Yankee he has not done anything since the mitchell report...good riddance
    MANVEL MOB

O well glad he is gone,to bad he didn't go to the Cards!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

He hasn't done anything since he left.

Comment

Right 0 for 4 in his first game.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that the Astros have won 6 in a row since begining to unload "The Coasters" from the roster. They may not have that MoTown sound, but they are playing better ball.

Comment

cards gettin some cheap hits now!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

World series here we come! Woo hoo!

Comment

Them young stros are the future.....they have been playing out of there minds......i wonder if Baggie has something to do with that.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

18-4 over St. Louis....... I guess I don't miss them after all

Comment

Dang!Now if the Rockets would revoke Ya ming..the skies the limit!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

IT is good that they freshend up the team. Too many old players on the team. Sucks to see player that you have cheered for so long go but you have to keep the team fresh. I still wish good luck for Berkman and Roy O'. I just want the Astros to quit sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishinguy View Post
                        IT is good that they freshend up the team. Too many old players on the team. Sucks to see player that you have cheered for so long go but you have to keep the team fresh. I still wish good luck for Berkman and Roy O'. I just want the Astros to quit sucking.
                        I am With you on Berk. , But Oswalt I will not miss, you can tell he just wanted out he didn't even want to stay around and get the record wins with are club. The moral is up and we are winning!

Comment

2 for 22 are his Yankee numbers and the boo birds are all over him! poor Puma
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

i love nothing more than seeing berkman lay an egg whenever he comes to the dish now.put him under some pressure and he'll choke it up everytime.new york is a perfect place for him.he's one less lazy,fat,unmotivated,self-proclaimed switch hitter we have to deal with.keep the boo birds flying NYC.YOU SUCK BERKMAN!keep your *** in ny,you never did anything for this city anyhow.we won't miss you,yogi bear.
                            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
                              i love nothing more than seeing berkman lay an egg whenever he comes to the dish now.put him under some pressure and he'll choke it up everytime.new york is a perfect place for him.he's one less lazy,fat,unmotivated,self-proclaimed switch hitter we have to deal with.keep the boo birds flying NYC.YOU SUCK BERKMAN!keep your *** in ny,you never did anything for this city anyhow.we won't miss you,yogi bear.
                              Easy Flapp,and i agree we are a lot better now he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X