Outdoor Shower Head Whining??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Shower Head Whining??

It just started this morning. When you turn it on it goes eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    You think it has trash in there?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Take it back to the hardware store and tell them that you want to exchange it for a male shower head. They only whine when the beer runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by txrex View Post
      take it back to the hardware store and tell them that you want to exchange it for a male shower head. They only whine when the beer runs out.

lmao:d
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by txrex View Post
        take it back to the hardware store and tell them that you want to exchange it for a male shower head. They only whine when the beer runs out.
        hahahahaha

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions farkheads!
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Any work on the plumbing lately?
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Txrex View Post
                Take it back to the hardware store and tell them that you want to exchange it for a male shower head. They only whine when the beer runs out.
                LMAO! Good one
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Kenny soak your shower head in some calcium remover or other product to remove the buildup?
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                    It just started this morning. When you turn it on it goes eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                    You think it has trash in there?
                    Kenny did you have a new water heater put in ? If so did they but in a air whatucallit near the water heater.

Did you cut the water off at the meter.there may be trapped air in the water lines

clena the shower head in distilled vinagear it's cheaper than CLR!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks...
                      Yep the new shower head was full of trash.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I figured a small person was stuck in it and yelling each time ya turned on the water.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Can't hep myself:

Kenny did ya give it some cheese to go with the whine?
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Kenny you ready for that add on? We do plumbing also.
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              Kenny you ready for that add on? We do plumbing also.
                              No, I'm broke for a while from redoing my upstairs shower/bathroom. I have a long list of things that are priorities and they all are $1000. and up.
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X