Where to buy a new boat trailer????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a new boat trailer????

Anybody have recommendations on where I need to go to purchase a new trailer for my 16.5' Express semi-V?

McClain Trailers over off of I-10. Talk to Duane

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

x2 what Aqua Pimp said.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Oh boy-get the checkbook out. McClains? I gave a buddy my old trailer in exchange for some work he did for me-I had just put new axles, hubs, springs and wheels on it when Ike left me only the trailer and took the boat. It held a 17' Monark 171 CC, single axle trailer. He may want to sell it-be a heck of a lot cheaper than new-no papers for it.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Coastline makes a nice trailer. I think they are out of POC.
          Honk if you love Jesus.
          Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

I DONT recommend magnum trailers. There arent any dealers around here (San Antonio, Austin, and others) but I have one now and the quality sucks and the customer service is even worse. My $.02. Good luck.

M.M.
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I like my Aluminator

Comment

The coastline is topnotch or try paragod over on 2cool he build a good trailer.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I've never heard even one single bad comment about Coastline.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

My coastline with torsion axle has been dunked over 600 times in 3 years, except for regular axle seals no problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X